It's funny, I didn't feel like all that much happened this year, but as I went through all my blog photos from the last year, it reminded me of so many things that happened in 2015!
A recap of some of the cool things Vancouver Vogue was a part of this year:
- Collaborating with Value Village (a dream for this thrifter!)
- Spring & Valentine's Photoshoot with Style By Fire
- Pink Shirt Day t-shirt campaign with London Drugs
- Vancouver Vogue hit 1k on Instagram!
- Collaborating with Nobis & Grey, Thirdlove, eShakti, Kassinka, Mogo Financial and more!
- Vancouver Vogue was featured in Fashion Magazine's street style coverage
- We covered Vancouver Fashion Week, Eco Fashion Week, the Vancouver International Film Festival, the Leo Awards, the London Drugs Beauty Event, all kinds of other events in 2015
- Our first blogger clothing sale success
- First time attending Diner en Blanc
Turns out, it's been a pretty exciting year after all! Here were the top Instagram snaps from this year:
And if you're feeling like taking a trip down #tbt lane, here are all the Vancouver Vogue looks from 2015! Some of my absolute favourites? My New Year's collab with Value Village (the leopard pants), that gorgeous pink maxi skirt from Kassinka, and my plunging white gown worn at VFW. Oh, and hey suddenly my hair cut a huge cut part way through the year! Absolutely loving it.
Happy Styling in 2016! xo